Thursday 19 February 2015

'Don't fuckin' touch me!'


One of the tasks we were set to do during the Christmas holidays was to create an 'angry document.' We had to speak to four different people and age groups and find out what really made them mad, like madder than Liam Neeson in Taken.



Because I asked people over text I had the bright idea to include emojis into my document, but enough rambling about it- enjoy some pictures of my favourite pages.
(I'll update the pictures on this when I print it in the correct format, blasted printers and my inability to speak their language!)
I actually really enjoyed making this and putting it all together and stuff, y'know. Even though it was done at four am after downing copious amounts of coffee.




 This is also the beginning document in a relay with a partner, she'll send me her document and I'll create a response and send it back and she'll send me her response and we'll keep at it until we've created 22 pieces of work that all relate to each other in a roundabout way.


No comments:

Post a Comment